Our research has revealed that GardeningEnthusiast was created by Imali Media, an infamous malware developer known for its browser hijackers and their accompanying browser extensions. This extension is presented by PlayMediaCenter, and it has set up playmediacenter.com to introduce users to the add-on we are discussing right now along with MovieCenter Search, ArcadeCenter Search, and VideoCenter Search. It would be better to get rid of the application, although you may think that there is no difference what search engine you use. We do not advise you to use this search engine because it might display potentially unreliable results and does not even use its own engine to do so. In our case, an extension does not exist, and that is quite strange. Generally speaking, you might need more time to find the relevant information on the web. That is why it is important that you learn about the risks and how you can remove GardeningEnthusiast from your PC. therefore, we suggest that you remove GardeningEnthusiast from your browsers. Well, in fact, only after you manage to remove GardeningEnthusiast from your system, of course.Download Removal Toolto remove GardeningEnthusiast
As you might guess from its name, GardeningEnthusiast promotes online games mostly. For example, users might have adware that shows third-party advertising on their browser. No matter it is a popular threat or not, its successful entrance is directly linked to the loss of files. Even though at first such modifications might not seem like much, you must be informed that your online experiences will be actually ruined because of these changes. This is a common practice malware developers use to avoid getting into trouble with their promoted content of malicious activities, but they can only stay in the shadows for so long. On top of that, as researchers have found, the use of GardeningEnthusiast might result in the emergence of security-related problems too because you might be taken to an untrustworthy third-party website after clicking on any of these sponsored search results shown by it. Do you want to be sure you do not end up on one of those? Obviously, if that is the case, you have to delete these additional threats as well. This is considered the main drawback because this shows that users might be taken to untrustworthy third-party pages if they use this search tool. It goes without saying that such overall functionality of GardeningEnthusiast is not in the user’s interest. Of course, it focuses on the collection of non-personal details (e.g., operating system type, geographic location, Internet Service Provider, URLs and websites visited, search queries, and diagnostic information); They might slow down your PC, steal sensitive info, display tons of advertisements, and perform a bunch of activities we are sure you would not like. To do that, use the detailed instructions that we present below. It seems that it might collect both non-personally identifiable (e.g.
Needless to say, GardeningEnthusiast might consume a lot of your attention, but you must not ignore other unreliable programs active on your operating system. As we have said, it actually looks very similar to your Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox default homepage and new tab page. So this malicious app can show commercial advertisements in its search results which may appear legitimate at first but hide malicious downloads. Note that the IP address shows you approximate geographical location. We advise you never to use this search tool because the search results may as well be modified to include third-party links and ads, which could take you to malicious websites. However, you computer could still have other infections on-board that require your immediate attention. Nobody guarantees that the websites you land on by clicking on these ads or links will be a trustworthy one. For Internet Explorer, it should change the homepage, but in some instances it can also change the new tab page.
Manual Removal Instructions to Remove GardeningEnthusiast
Remove GardeningEnthusiast from your PC
- On the Taskbar, access the Start menu.
- Open Control Panel and pick Add or Remove Programs.
- Right-click GardeningEnthusiast and choose Uninstall.
Eliminate GardeningEnthusiast from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove GardeningEnthusiast
- Open the menu and choose Settings.
- In the Appearance, check Show Home button and tap Change.
- Pick Use The New Tab page or choose another website as your new homepage.
- Navigate to Search, choose Manage search engines and select a new search engine as your default.
- Mark Open a specific page or a set of pages, select Set pages, and replace the current search engine with the one you prefer.
- Tap OK, go to Extensions and delete the suspicious entries.
- Restart the browser.
- Start Mozilla Firefox, press Alt + T and go to Options.
- In the General tab, open the Home Page box and overwrite the home page.
- Click OK and tap the search icon in the search box. Choose Manage Search Engines and replace the undesirable search provider with the one your prefer.
- Tap OK and restart the browser.
- Press Alt + T and choose Internet Options.
- In the General tab, access Home Page and delete/change the unwanted search provider.
- Click OK. Move to General tab, Tabs tap on Settings In IE 9/10/11:
- Alter When a new tab is opened, open: to A blank page or Your first home page.
- Start IE, press Alt + T and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Choose Search Providers and delete the unwanted search tool.
- Tap Close, right-click GardeningEnthusiast and choose Remove.
- Restart the browser.